Claim your Free CogX Pass
OFFER ENDS IN:
Hours of Networking
Topics of Online Content
Thought Provoking Highlight talks:
* Secretary of State and founder of World War Zero John Kerry and Pulitzer Prize Winning author Anne Applebaum * Hannah Fry Author of Hello World: How to Be Human in the Age of the Machine gives a fresh perspective on data and bias * Insights from the innovation legend Tony Fadell, Future Shape Principal, iPod inventor, iPhone co-inventor and Nest founder * Author of The Age of Surveillance Capitalism: The Fight for a Human Future at the New Frontier of Power – Shoshana Zuboff on Surveillance Capitalism * Stuart Russell Professor of Computer Science, UC Berkeley debates autonomous weapons with General Sir Richard Barrons CBE, Co-Chairman, Universal Defence & Security Solutions * Legendary architect Bjarke Ingels Founding Partner of Bjarke Ingels Group, on floating cities and deep sea mines of the future * Niklas Zennstrom the CEO & Founding Partner of Atomico, legendary investor discusses his outlook and shares some advice * Professor Dame Angela McLean, Chief Scientific Advisor to the MOD who has become a familiar fixture of the 5 o’clock Government briefings * Cathryn Ross Chair of the Regulatory Horizons Committee and Elizabeth Denham Information Commissioner ICO discuss the future of regulation * Lucas Joppa, Chief Environmental Officer, Microsoft on the importance of going carbon negative * Andy Haldane, Chief Economist of the Bank of England on stabilising the economy and social capital with Stemettes founder Anne Marie Imafidon * Nobel laureate Christopher Pissarides Regius Professor & Co-Chair, London School of Economics on the future of work
18 Groundbreaking Topics in one Virtual Event:
- The Cutting Edge
- Lab to Live – Case Studies
- Ethics & Society
- The Economy and the Future of Work
- The HR and Ed Tech Revolution
- The Planet and Smart-Cities
- Innovation: Start-up to Scale Up to IPO and Beyond
- Createch – Culture, Creativity and TechnologY
- Health, Wellbeing & COVID-19
- Research – The Long View
- Web 3.0 & Decentralisation
- Gen Z
- FinTech & Future of Financial Services
- Industry 4.0 and Sustainable Supply Chains
- Next Gen Infrastructure & Cloud Services
- Cyber and Defence
What do Global Leaders think of CogX?
The decisions we make in the next 10 years will be absolutely crucial, not only for the long-term health of society and the global economy, but for our planet. We need greater collaboration and a shared commitment to economic growth that is built on sustainability, inclusion, and trust. CogX has proven itself a significant contributor in making this a reality as a platform that helps move the conversation forward with concrete actions. We are delighted to add our support for what we know will be a unique gathering that will seed creativity, inspiration and impact.
"CogX is a marvellous feast of everything AI. It hums like few other conferences in the world."
London & Partners are excited to support Createch as part of Virtual CogX this year. London is home to a number of pioneering companies in the Createch sector and the virtual platform this year is a great opportunity for these companies to connect with global audiences.
CogX 2019 was a huge success for HSBC as principal partner. We are proud to have helped bring such a broad AI conversation and the sustainable development goals to the forefront of London Tech Week. Our own ambitions have been enlightened by the discussion, therefore we look forward to building even stronger partnerships with this ecosystem and leveraging these emerging technologies responsibly