Sustainable Business – How Industry is addressing the Climate Crisis
September 23 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm BST
Supply-chain sustainability is a business issue affecting an organization’s supply chain or logistics network in terms of environmental, risk, and waste costs. A sustainable supply chain seizes value creation opportunities and offers significant competitive advantages for early adopters and process innovators.
In this CogXtra we’ll be looking at the following:
- What’s the way forward for policy and the climate? Can we hope for a green recovery?
- What steps can all businesses adopt to become more sustainable?
- How do we harness AI to improve the supply chain?
- What’s the cost of AI on the environment?
- How do we fund moonshot climate initiatives?