Recovery and Resilience
September 2 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm BST
We have lived through one of the most innovative periods in human memory. Fuelled by necessity, individuals, organisations and governments have pivoted and adapted to new circumstances to an extraordinary degree. The potential of this supercharged innovation is breathtaking, opening up a new world of possibility.
We’ll be diving into this new landscape exploring questions including:
- How do we accelerate digitisation and the adoption of new technology throughout the economy?
- What’s some of the companies we have seen come out of the pandemic that we need to shine a light on to encourage growth?
- What opportunities have emerged to reskill and retrain the workforce?
- Can we harness remote working to help level up regional economies?
- How do we embed lessons from Covid-19 to hardwire resilience into our organisations?
- What are the risks we must avoid in order to progress without widening inequalities?