CogX 2019 will take place in King’s Cross – London’s most vibrant district, which generates a footfall of over 10m people a month and is home to the Eurostar high-speed railway link. The area is also known as the Knowledge Quarter, which includes organisations such as The Crick Institute, Alan Turing Institute and The British Library
Click here for map.
The festival site will be open for All Festival Ticket holders from 8am on Monday 10th June 2019.
With an individual Day Ticket, you can access the site from 8am until close daily.
When you arrive at CogX, you will be asked to present confirmation of your ticket purchase at the entry point to the festival where you will be given a wristband. The wristband you are given will depend on the ticket you have purchased. Lost wristbands will not be replaced.
Monday 10th June: 8am – 9pm
Tuesday 11th June: 8am – 9pm
Wednesday 12th June: 8am – 2pm
Day tickets are valid until the programme concludes that day.
Technical ticketing queries
If you are struggling to purchase a festival ticket via the ticketing platform, please contact us and our team will be more than happy to assist.
Transport to CogX
The closest railway stations to CogX are King’s Cross and King’s Cross St Pancras. There will be a taxi drop off point on Stable Street.
There will be one main information point on site, located with the Box Office at the front entrance. Alternatively, please ask one of the Festival Stewards who will be on hand to answer any questions you might have throughout the weekend.
There will be several water points located around the site should you wish to fill up bottles with drinking water.
First Aid is available throughout the Festival. Please see location of the First Aid points on the Festival programme.
There will be litter pickers going around the site throughout the Festival. We’d love to make their job easy and we can all help by putting our litter in the bins that are clearly marked across the site. Thank you!
For general enquiries about the CogX, including questions about tickets, speaking, sponsorship volunteering and disabled access, please get in touch.
Rules / Terms and Conditions
1) No refunds will be offered unless CogX is cancelled.
2) The programme including advertised artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
3) We reserve the right to refuse you entry to and/or eject you from the Festival for health and safety or licensing reasons.
4) We reserve the right to conduct security searches and to refuse admission to you should you refuse to comply with such security searches.
5) All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
6) CognitionX and CogX are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event.
7) By accepting our conditions of sale, you agree to be contacted again by CognitionX about CogX and other related events. The purchase of a CogX Festival pass is subject to acceptance of the above terms and conditions, and the festival management reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as and when deemed necessary.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE FUTURE
By convening the brightest minds on the planet from industry, government and academia, CogX 2019 will take a realistic but optimistic look at the challenges ahead and demonstrate the tremendous opportunity that AI and emerging tech provide for supporting a better world